Why Gasification and Blue Flame™?
Cheaper & Abundant Feedstock
- Biomass as fuel which is much cheaper when compared to fossil fuel.
- Millions of tons per year of agricultural residue is generated in the world.
Renewable, Green & Clean
- Waste-to-Energy with agricultural or wood waste as biomass feedstock is renewable.
- Biomass contains negligible amounts of sulphur (which leads to acid rain).
- Gasifier is carbon-negative as it does not emit carbon besides the Biochar which can be utilised for several other applications including carbon sequestration.
High Efficiency Process
- Hot Gas Efficiency ≥ 75% of biomass energy is recovered before Producer Gas conditioning.
- Cold Gas Efficiency ≥ 65% of biomass energy is recovered after Producer Gas conditioning.
Replacement of Fossil Fuel
- The Producer Gas can be used for electrical and thermal applications that currently use fossil fuel, such as engine fuel to generate electricity or boilers to generate steam.
- This allows for the clients’ long term cost reduction to purchase fossil fuels while abiding to environmental regulations.
- Blue Flame™ caters to a wide range of applications including electrical and thermal applications.
- Gasification system accepts a wide range of solid biomass and may switch between different types with minimal or zero reconfiguration.
- Blue Flame™ also provides decentralized electrification for rural areas.